Are You Having Trouble Making Your Mortgage Payments?
Is The Foreclosure Date Approaching?
Is Your Home Worth Less Than You Owe?
A Short Sale May Be Your Solution!
The short sale process can save you from being sued and foreclosed upon! I, and my team, are top rated experts in the short sale process. I only use ethical and highly rated professional short sale negotiators and communicate with you in every step of the process. We know and follow the procedures for all of the large and local banks when it comes to the different processes. Whether conventional or FHA I have the answers you need! Let us help you save your credit and move forward with your life!!
A short sale allows your home to be sold, avoiding the stress and sometimes embarrassment of foreclosure
A short sale has much less of an impact on your credit than a foreclosure
A short sale can satisfy the debt you owe to your lender(s)
We offer Free, Discreet consultations over the phone, at our office, or in your home and there is never any obligation. Contact Us Today
We don’t charge you any upfront fees. We are only paid by the bank when it closes.
- We were one of the first teams handling Denver Short Sales when the market turned. Short sales are not new to us.
- You will ALWAYS deal directly with our personal team from the first phone call to closing.
- For a PDF report of the Four Step Short Sale Process click here
- There are many situations that can be considered a hardship and a short sale might be for you.
- For a List of Hardship qualifiers click here. Please take the time to browse through this page and gather the information that you are looking for. If at any time you have further questions about a Short Sales, the Short Sale Process, Foreclosure, Loan Modification, or would like more information about my services you can email or call me at anytime and I will be happy to assist you. 303-898-9000
We value your privacy and will never sell, give or otherwise provide your email to any third party!
The above brokerage assumes no responsibility nor guarantees the accuracy of this information and is not engaged in the practice of law nor gives legal advice. It is strongly recommended that you seek appropriate legal counsel regarding your rights as a homeowner.